Main Use of Risek Capsules (Omeprazole) medicine for Stomach Ulcers. Uses include the management of esophageal reflux disease (reflux of stomach contents back into the esophagus is seen), and stomach and duodenal (small intestine) ulcers.
Main Indications Covered:
- Mostly Use for Stomach Ulcer / Peptic Ulcer
- Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Use for Erosive Reflux Esophagitis
- Prescribed to healed esophagitis patients for Management of the disease and prevention
- Symptomatically used for Heart Burn and Indigestions
- Common Use for Over Eating
- Best For Stomach Acidity
- Use For Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Very Common Use for Gastric and Duodenal Ulcer
- Another main use For the treatment of Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- Use in Treatment of Prophylax is of NSAID-Associated Ulceration
- Use with Antibiotics Medicines
- Best Use for Dyspepsia
- Take this medication 15- 30 minutes before a meal
- Consult your doctor if there is Abdominal Pain, Diarrhea, or any other savior changing that occurs.
- When Use Risek then Avoid alcohol, Blood Thinning Medicines like Aspirin, etc, and also avoid the use of Ibuprofen.
- Do not crush or chew the capsules
- Insomnia, Sleeplessness
- Muscle Ache and Pain
- The most common side effect is Headache and hypersensitivity reactions
- Allergies in Rare Cases
- Stomach Upset
- Miner Dizziness
- Increase in Liver Enzymes
- Arthritis (Joint Pain)
- Please consult Pregnant Women with your doctor before using Risek Capsules (Omeprazole).
- Breastfeeding Mothers should also avoid using Risek Capsules (Omeprazole) and must consult their doctor before using it.
This medication is contraindicated in patients with
- Liver Problems
- Kidney Inflammation (interstitial nephritis)
- Diarrhea Cause of Clostridium Difficile Bacteria
- Autoimmune Disease,
- Low Amount of Magnesium in the Blood
Size of Packs Available as:
Capsules: 20MG, 40MG
Injectable: 40MG (For Patients who are Unable to Take Oral Therapy)
Sachets: 20MG, 40MG
Manufacturer: Risek® – Getz Pharma