The main use of Anafortan Plus is “Antispasmodic” and Abdominal Pain and Spasms. Anafortan Plus is primarily indicated in conditions like Biliary Spasm, Dysmenorrhoea, GI Motility Disorder, Pain, Smooth Muscles Spasm, Urinary Spasm, Uterine Spasm, Renal Colic, Spasm Associated with Diarrhea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Spasm,
- Hydrated Phloroglucinol=80 mg
- Trimethylphloroglucinol=80 mg
- Corresponding to Anhydrous phloroglucinol=233 mg
Main Indications Covered:
- Mostly Use for Spasms
- Abdominal Pain and Spasm
- Biliary Spasm
- GI Motility Disorder
- Diarrhea with Pain
- Renal Colic Pain with Spasms
- Best use for Dysmenorrhoea
- Best For Smooth Muscles Spasm
The severe or irreversible adverse effects of Phloroglucinol, which give rise to further complications include Hypotension, Angioneurotic edema. The symptomatic adverse reactions produced by Phloroglucinol are more or less tolerable and if they become severe, they can be treated symptomatically, these include Rashes, Urticaria
- Take this medication 1 tablet, thrice daily.
- Consult your doctor if there is Abdominal Pain, Diarrhea, or any other savior changing occurs.
- When Using this medicine then Avoid alcohol,
- Do not Crush or Chew The Capsules /Tablets
- Must Consult your doctor if show any undesirable side effects.
- Please consult Pregnant Women to your doctor before using Anafortan Plus
- Breastfeeding Mothers should also avoid using Anafortan Plus Tab and must consult their doctor before using it.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. Avoid breathing dust
This medication is contraindicated in patients with
The drug should not be given to Pregnant Mothers. If prescribing authority justifies the benefits of the drug against the possible damages he/she should reevaluate them and consult the reference material and previous studies.
Size of Packs Available as:
Tablets: 30’s Tablets in a pack
Injectable: (For Patients who are Unable to Take Oral Therapy)